Tag Archives | Roll of Honour

illuminated etc

Grosvenor Lodge Roll of Honour

The Loyal Earl Grosvenor Lodge No 2373 of the Independent Order of Oddfellows was established in 1840 in Pulford and originally met at the Talbot Inn, later moving to the Village Rooms. At that time the title Earl Grosvenor was held by Richard Grosvenor who became the second Marquess in 1845. The Roll of Honour […]

Continue Reading

Built by the Marketing Team at Cheshire West and Chester Council  |